[Peakoil] Argentine collapse experience

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Tue Dec 18 01:57:47 UTC 2007

It is written from a rich person's perspective so I expect the average
person's experience would be more community-minded (and even less secure)

Alex

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:36:14 +1100, "Ken Rosie" <KenRosie at purecode.com.au>
wrote :

> Thanks for that Alex. Interesting article. Lot's of good advice. I
particularly like the stress on community as being the only feasible
solution

> Here's a non-breaking URL to the same page for those whose email client
(like mine) split the original: