[Peakoil] Argentine collapse experience

Ken Rosie KenRosie at purecode.com.au
Tue Dec 18 01:36:14 UTC 2007

Thanks for that Alex. Interesting article. Lot's of good advice. I particularly like the stress on community as being the only feasible solution

Here's a non-breaking URL to the same page for those whose email client (like mine) split the original:
http://tinyurl.com/2sqg32 <http://tinyurl.com/2sqg32>

Best regards,
Ken