[Peakoil] Reva electric car

Adrian Whitehead zeroemissionsnow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:41:53 EST 2006

EV's work well with a renewable based grid and smart meters.

When the renewables are pumping all the EV's at home and in carparks start
recharging. When they are slowing down they wait.

BZE is starting to do the near zero emission transport solution and work out
how much extra wind turbines we will need to run the expanded rail systems
and the EV and the plug in hybrids - probably wont be out till next year but
keep your fingers crossed.

We have already done the calculations for stationary energy in Vic costing
about 12 billion to go near zero.

Adrian

--
Adrian Whitehead