[Peakoil] Things to come

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Mon Feb 27 20:49:10 EST 2006

That's odd. I have found that the complexity and controversy about
climate change causes most people to throw their hands up in despair at
ever understanding it. Peak oil is conceptually a comparative doddle.
Perhaps oversimplifying a bit: Peak oil affects only one species;
climate change affects every one. Peak oil is, therefore, easier to
come to grips with - but for unfortunate reasons!

You may borrow my copy of The End of Suburbia, but I'd like it back.
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com