[Peakoil] Things to come

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Tue Feb 28 15:24:13 EST 2006

On 27 Feb 2006, at 4:26 PM, POLLARD,Sandy wrote:

> What grieves me is this: with the harsh consequences of the
> 'hydrocarbon twins' (global warming and peak oil) - the former is
> the one that the public more readily understands

The public understands too well petrol prices going up. Every time
they do peak oil needs to be mentioned. Governments will get kicked
out when the price starts to ratchet up quickly and continually -
regardless of party.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | http://tony-barry.emu.id.au