[Peakoil] Oil Futures

Leigh Kite lkite at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 12 11:22:41 EST 2006

You don't know what's going to happen or who's going to right.

If the oil companies actually believe their own bullshit about being able to
keep up with world demand then they'll go on selling futures for $70 to $80
I guess.

As far as peakers investing in oil futures goes, I can't think of anything
more shameful.  We're here to solve the problem, not profit by it.

I'd be investing in alternative energy companies and projects, they're the
ones that need our financial energy.

Cheers,

Leigh