[Peakoil] Oil Futures

robert and michelle preston theprestons at homemail.com.au
Sat Aug 12 16:10:50 EST 2006

Robert

 If this is what is really happening then it is difficult to explain, and
even more difficult to get one's head around.   There are rumours offcourse
about the USA sitting on a super well somewhere in Colorado, which might go
part of the way to explaining the guarantee  that they give here.

On the other hand it could be a stunt designed to keep the market down but
even that logic has holes in it.

Do you know who is forward buying and what is their position or knowledge.
What is the uptake on this unbelievable offer.

Rob Preston