[Peakoil] Ethanol on 666 this morning

robert and michelle preston theprestons at homemail.com.au
Fri Aug 11 18:39:21 EST 2006

Hi folks
With all this crap about putting Ethanol in your fuel and ultermitly into
your car engine you need to ask.  is this good or bad for your engine will
it need more frequent servicing cleaning etc.

$1000 to help convert to LPG  dosn't the government know that LPG will peak
eventually.  All the gas fitters will make a killing.

Rob