[Peakoil] Sustainable housing and communities for Canberrans - 16 August, 7:30pm

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Wed Aug 9 22:06:44 EST 2006

The forum on sustainable housing and communities which I flagged a
month ago will be held next Wednesday. All welcome.

Sustainable housing and communities for Canberrans

Nature and Society Forum has organized this evening seminar to open up
the range of choices, expose some of the pitfalls and help participants
to bring focus to their own particular quest to move to more
sustainable living.