[Peakoil] Survival 101

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Thu Apr 13 10:46:14 EST 2006

I was thinking of running the Melbourne one in late May / June depending on
preparation time.

Definitely thinking for Cbr later in year.

Not all sections would require speakers - but it would be good to have draw
cards.

Some could be done in house by people researching the issue then presenting
or work shopping, other could be done by choosing an appropriate video.

For example I was wanting to do the "Do you choose a doctor or a vet"
session by showing a video of me interviewing 2 GP doctors and 2 vets with
questions starting on back ground but quickly focusing on actual experience
in medical procedures.

Like

"How many broken bones have you set
"How many births have you facilitated
"How often have you sutured

I think I will quickly be able to paint a picture of who you would want to
take....

Also chasing up a guy who may have already done one or at least prepped one.