[Peakoil] Survival 101

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Wed Apr 12 20:20:43 EST 2006

The emphasis on "survival" is appropriate. Another term we could use
"sustainability" has unfortunately been debased by over-use.

I would attend, does anyone have ideas on speakers/panelists for the various
segments?

I could forward this to a national oil peak list and see what people think.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil
http://act-peakoil.org