[Peakoil] Submission on ACT govt sustainability policies

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Mon Apr 10 23:29:15 EST 2006

Hi folks,

The ACT Govt is running public meetings and accepting submissions on where
to take sustainability policy.

I've set up a Wiki page so we can add our thoughts on what ACT Peak Oil
should say about energy and climate change policy in the ACT. Have a read of
the Government's discussion papers, I've included links.

http://act-peakoil.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=act_sustainability_submission

Feel free to dump some thoughts there and we'll structure it as we go.

The submission would also form a useful basis for formulating the approaches
we make to Assembly members regarding Peak Oil.

The submission is due April 26.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil