[Peakoil] Fwd: Oil Prices Will Drop, Profit Big Time from This!

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Thu Apr 6 21:38:29 EST 2006

$US40 a barrel is still within the bounds of possibility. Oil prices
will bounce around for the next couple of years or so till the mismatch
of supply and demand becomes more apparent than it is now. Remember it
was $US70 back in September and dropped back $US10 since then. Just as
the price stayed a few days in the $50s and soon bounced back, it could
well plummet to $40. But you can bet that won't last long. Nor will we
see that translated into pump prices etc!

Track the oil prices here:

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/fds/hi/business/market_data/
commodities/28698/twelve_month.stm

Note that this magazine salesman does not tell us how long the price
will remain at his predicted price.
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com