revision RE: [Peakoil] draft letter

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Thu Oct 13 09:48:41 EST 2005

Hi folks,

The Canberra Times has yet to publish any replies to the opinion so it's an
opportunity to do some redrafting. Any suggestions for changes to the
version below?

The letter need not be sent in my name only, if people want to associate
their name with it jointly that would be fine by me.

If people could make suggestions by 2pm, I'll send shortly thereafter.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list
http://act-peakoil.org