[Peakoil] The Climate Talks Find an Enemy at COP20: The Fossil Fuel Industry | Jamie Henn

Jenny Goldie jenny.goldie at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 12 22:25:45 EST 2014

Keith

Restoring the vegetation may indeed be the way to go but while we have 7.2
billion mouths to feed there is little scope for the kind of revegetation
that would render the Keeling curve horizontal. I don't think we have much
choice other than to go fossil free by 2050 though revegetating as much as
practicable would certainly help.

Jenny