[Peakoil] Saudi crude can't replace Libyan

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Mon Feb 28 06:40:24 UTC 2011

Perhaps I spoke too soon:

=====================================
http://www.arabianews.org/english/article.cfm?qid=158&sid=2

Protest Planned Against Saudi Rulers Thursday

Anti-monarchy protests are planned for thursday against the government of Saudi Arabia. The protest is being organized by the Saudi exile Saad al-Faqih's group MIRA (Movement For Islamic Reform).

Protests and demonstrations are banned in Saudi Arabia, but the organizers plan to start the peaceful demonstration after noon prayer in defiance of the law. The protests and demonstrations will take place in the Saudi capitol of Riyadh and in the city of Jedda.
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com