[Peakoil] Saudi crude can't replace Libyan

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Mon Feb 28 06:34:55 UTC 2011

The FT comment is a bit subtler than this. Personally, I expect that, unless Gadaffi destroys a significant part of the infrastructure, Libyan oil production will resume within a few weeks. I'm also not so sure Libyan oil is unique. As I recall it, Arabian crude is also classified as "sweet".

Does anyone know what industrial uses the unreplaceable Libyan oil has?
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com