[Peakoil] March conference

Jenny Goldie jgoldie at snowy.net.au
Mon Feb 4 00:33:45 UTC 2008

Dear ACT Peakers

I am organising a conference on March 14 and 15 called 'Population, Peak Oil and Climate change: their impact on the Millennium Development Goals". It's at Rydges Lakeside in Canberra. There is one session specifically on Peak Oil on Saturday with Bruce Robinson from ASPO, Peter Strachan and Paul Tranter. Unfortunately, we're not offering one day rates but the conference is cheap enough for those just wanting to go on the Saturday. But I recommend the whole conference - we have some pretty good speakers!

Brochure is attached or it can be found on www.population.org.au/events.

Hope some of you can make it.

Best wishes, Jenny

Jenny Goldie