[Peakoil] Biofuels

Roland Miller McCall rolandmccall at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:36:24 UTC 2008

Today here in the UK it becomes law that all fuel must contain a percentage of biolfuel. There are some serious questions being asked in the progressive media about the fact that this so called solution has the potential to create more problems that solutions due to both forest destruction (particularly in Indonesia and South America) and also negative impact on food prices. I believe NSW is also implementing a similar scheme, but we are told this ok as its from agricultural waste.
I assume the federal government may look  to adopt something similar.