[Peakoil] The latest Vote Climate analysis and flier

Mike Hettinger mikehettinger2004 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 1 07:22:53 UTC 2007

Just noticed something else -- on the "at a glance" page, the Greens get two check marks and Labor gets one check mark under Acceptance.  When I delved into the Policy Summary for each party, each got one check mark for Acceptance (see below).  Should the pages be modified so that they both get either a consistent one- or two check marks?

  Labor:
  Acceptance
The leadership of the Labor Party accepts the science that Climate Change is largely human caused.

  Greens:
  Acceptance
The leadership of the Greens accepts the science that shows Climate Change is largely human caused.

Mike Hettinger <mike at mikehettinger.com> wrote:

Hmmm... should those green check marks under the Liberals' Priority and
Policy be changed to black and white skull, as it is in the policy summary
for the Libs?

Mike