[Peakoil] New guide to generate energy cooperation with China

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Fri Oct 13 13:35:59 EST 2006

Peakers

This may be of interest. This message also a probe to see if my email
to the list can get through. I've also had VERY bad ISP troubles over
the last two weeks, so bad I've moved ISPs. During that time I could
only intermittently send or receive mail and could not be sure that
what I thought I had sent had actually gone.

TITLE: New guide to generate energy cooperation with China - Media
Release 12 October 2006
PORTFOLIO: Environment and Heritage
SNIPPET: Senator the Hon Ian Campbell. Senator Campbell said the
Pursuing Renewable Energy Business with China guide would help
Australian firms develop renewable energy business opportunities in
China. "By matching Australia's expertise in renewable energy with
China's rapidly growing demand for energy, we can benefit the
environment, help China meet its growing energy needs, and generate
profits for Australian businesses," he said.

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au