[Peakoil] Public talk by Derek Wrigley: The integrated solar house and the future of suburbia

Nature and Society Forum office at natsoc.org.au
Wed May 10 12:30:53 EST 2006

Talk by DFW to NSF in MayDerek Wrigley is very alive to the problems of peak oil and climate change. This talk will be of interest to those who are looking at domestic comfort after the end of cheap oil.

Public talk: The integrated solar house and the future of suburbia
By: Derek Wrigley, architect and author of "Making Your Home Sustainable"