[Peakoil] FW: time to make bd

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Wed Mar 22 14:10:11 EST 2006

   _____

From: -PAUL MARTIN- [mailto:ravin at gfb.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 March 2006 1:02 PM
To: Sanford, Darren; jonathan; Jeff Anderson; Estelle Ahh; Daniel Almagor;
Bilbo; Alan Griffis; Adrian Whitehead; Robert Fyvie
Subject: time to make bd

Hi,

If you can send this as an email to anyone who may be interested in making
BD that would be appreciated!

                                                -PAUL-

   _____

G’day biodiesel people,

Anyone wishing to make biodiesel in Melbourne as opposed to talk about it
please get in contact with me. I have a plant that will be halved very soon.
Half will go to my work and half will either be sold or fixed up to make a
plant that can process up to 1000L per day.

If anyone wants to help get this plant running and own a share of it please
let me know. What this involves is fixing up the reactor, building a wash
tank and a dryer / filter. It could be completed in less than a week and
will cost about $1500. I am looking to cap the number of people involved to
the people who put in the time and effort and cash to get it running and the
focus of the plant to be not for profit. A place where people can learn and
make quality biodiesel. What you do with your diesel is your business but it
duos not get sold from the plant premises directly or the club or whatever
structure we put in place to manage it – this is very important. Money and
the resulting greed corrupted and stuffed the last biodiesel club attempt.

The second option is if someone wished to buy the plant off me or co own the
plant which I will set up with them, teach how to make quality biodiesel and
they could run the plant all they want and do what they wished with the
biodiesel.

Either way I will be selling or getting the plant running very soon. If you
wish to make and run on biodiesel take the chance to get involved now. For
anyone who does not know me I am a consultant in the biodiesel industry
HYPERLINK "http://www.gfb.cc/"www.gfb.cc with a belief in biodiesel at the
bowser and made on a small scale.

Anyone interested will have to be willing to put in time and money to get
the plant up and running. Lets look at the plant and meet who is interested
next week.

I can be contacted on 0415 377 060 or HYPERLINK
"mailto:ravin at gfb.cc"ravin at gfb.cc.

                                                            -PAUL-

-Paul Martin-
HYPERLINK "http://www.grownfuel.com"www.grownfuel.com