[Peakoil] What's in the CT 27/28 July

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Wed Jun 28 17:15:04 EST 2006

Peakers

Yesterday's CT had zip but todays has -

"In it for the long oil haul." Times2 p6 (mentioned in the previous
postings).

Both Jenny Goldie and I had our letters published on p.10 and further
down the page there is a letter "Cost of ethanol". A comment could be
made that it's the ERoEI that is important not the economics or the
energy density of ethanol.

On page 5 the Productivity Commission announces it's hearings on
"Inquiry into waste generation and resource efficiency" http://
www.pc.gov.au/inquiry/waste/index.html . I've not yet looked at the
site but I am sure there would be peak oil implications.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au