[Peakoil] Oil production limit reached: expert

Michael Honey michael at icelab.com.au
Tue Jul 11 09:11:26 EST 2006

On 11/07/2006, at 8:54 AM, Shane S wrote:

> Hey everyone
>
> What did you make of four corners last night?

Liked it, although of course it could have been more in-depth

> I made my flatmates and family watch it, and they said my previous
> ranting suddenly make a lot of sense.

Same. I've been trying not to sound like a madman in my
prognostications, and this helps. Four Corners has a lot of credibility.

> I thought it was comprehensive and even handed overall. Economic
> data this morning re-inforced that business and consumer confidence
> is starting to plummet.....

I think the unasked question was "what now?", and I think the danger
is that the focus will be on the supply side of the energy equation,
rather than asking what we can do to reduce demand