[Peakoil] Senate inquiry submission

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Thu Jan 19 16:10:28 EST 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:40:35 +1100 (EST), "POLLARD,Sandy"
<Sandy.POLLARD at dewr.gov.au> wrote :

> On a slightly different note, is anyone aware of who (among the various
> Australian PO and other groups) is working on a formal submission to the
> Senate Inquiry? (See link below)
>
>  http://www.aph.gov.au/Senate/committee/rrat_ctte/oil_supply/info.htm
>
> Submission deadline is 24 February.
>

> Sandy Pollard

I've started reading Jared Diamond's "Collapse" with a view to seeing if
any of the ideas would be useful in a submission.

What would be the main points to make? And are there any subtle messages we
need to weave into the text so they will be taken on board without even
being consciously registered?

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list