[Peakoil] 78% favour renewables (in UK)

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Tue Jan 17 21:27:40 EST 2006

It would be nice to think that democracy in mass society would come up
with the best solution. That works OK for traditional politics, but not
for peak oil and climate change. It matters not a whit what the
majority - or even ALL - the people say or favour. Planetary
constraints and systems know nothing of human conceits. What was it
Ingersoll wrote: "In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments;
there are consequences."?
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com