[Peakoil] Complaint from Hoyts with regard to last night

leigh.kite at medicareaustralia.gov.au leigh.kite at medicareaustralia.gov.au
Thu Feb 23 08:23:14 EST 2006

Alex, Sarah and I went to Greater Union Manuka where we were asked not to
hand out leaflets/bumper stickers after seeing Syriana, that was Tuesday
night.

No previews were interupted as we operated at the end, and although the
situation with a single cinema staff member could be described as somewhat
confrontational, I don't believe there were sufficient grounds for any
formal complaint.

Cheers,

Leigh

                      David Price <david at dmprice.com>
                      Sent by:                                          To:       'Peakoil Discussion' <peakoil at act-peakoil.org>
                      peakoil-bounces+leigh.kite=hic.gov.au at act-        cc:
                      peakoil.org                                       Subject:  Re: [Peakoil] Complaint from Hoyts with regard
                                                                         to last night
                                                                 Classification:  |-------------------|
                      23/02/2006 07:19 AM                                         | ( ) In-Confidence |
                                                                                  | ( ) Unclassified  |

I just checked the number that I got the call from yesterday, and it
looks like it might have actually been Greater Union not Hoyts.

Sorry to have gotten such an important detail wrong (I think when he
said where he was from I was still assuming he was trying to sell me
something).

Sorry for the confusion,
David

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it. If you received this message in error please notify Medicare Australia immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Medicare Australia.