[Peakoil] Important Announcement

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Wed Feb 15 20:08:39 EST 2006

Thanks for organising this Leigh.

It's time to get the ball rolling!

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list
http://act-peakoil.org

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:46:33 +1100, "Leigh Kite" <lkite at tpg.com.au> wrote :

> All,
>
> The time has finally come for ACT Peak Oil to become more than a bunch of
people sending email around, or attending the occasional stall.

> As Alex announced recently, he's being paid for the Senate submission by
the cycle dudes, and we want a bank account for this.

> To open a bank account with signatories in the name of an organisation, we
need a constitution describing how we operate, and letterhead/logo for
identification purposes, as well as minutes detailing the decision.

> We need to form an exec committee, and we need cash to open the account
with.  Buy in will probably be around $50, so along with Alex, Sarah and I
we're looking for two to three members to join us, who can commit a few
hours a week this coming year for active political engagement and community
awareness raising.