[Peakoil] Report on the State of Australia's Environment

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Thu Dec 7 15:42:00 EST 2006

TITLE: Report on the State of Australia's Environment - Media Release
PORTFOLIO: Environment and Heritage
SNIPPET: Senator the Hon Ian Campbell. The Australia State of the
Environment 2006 is the nations most wide-ranging environmental
report card to date, Senator Campbell said. I congratulate the 2006
Australian State of the Environment Committee and its Chairman,
Associate Professor Bob Beeton, for the commitment and effort in
bringing this report together.

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au