[Peakoil] Energy symposium last Friday

Leigh Kite lkite at tpg.com.au
Wed Aug 23 18:59:18 EST 2006

I couldn't help but think that drilling 8Km deep holes in the earth at many
points around the globe and then sending high pressure water down it may not
necessarily be a good thing...

But then again, why stop at forrests, oceans and the atmosphere when we
could finish the job by destroying the crust as well...

Cheers,

Leigh