[Peakoil] Electrical Use Hits New Highs in Much of U.S.

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Thu Aug 3 19:23:04 EST 2006

Well, that's a couple of ways. but when I was cycling home past a
McMansion on Streeton Drive I saw a black-roofed house with an
airconditioner poking out the top. Makes one think. Summer is hot, but
I don't have airconditioning now and I won't be getting it. New houses
could be solar-oriented to avoid the need for grid-powered
airconditioning, even here in Canberra. Sustainable House day early in
September will enable us to visit - here in Canberra - houses that are
doing just that.
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com