Letterboxing may have an impact now Re: [Peakoil] "It will be worsethan the drought"

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Mon Sep 12 11:47:13 EST 2005

Lets do it.

I don't think I have read Keith's (Alex can you email me a copy) but my
feeling is to keep this initial flyer fairly light and direct people to the
internet where we could have detail for people who are really interested.

I think the leaflet would need a bit of a rewrite, in light of current
events.

Adrian