Letterboxing may have an impact now Re: [Peakoil] "It will be worse than the drought"

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Mon Sep 12 10:08:43 EST 2005

We discussed letterboxing many months ago, but now I think it would have a
much greater impact. I might dust off the trifold and see if it needs
updating. It's a leaflet for grabbing attention, whereas Keith's leaflet is
about providing as much information as possible. Which leaflet would work
best where?

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list