[Peakoil] Peak oil groups in Australia

Keith Thomas keith at evfit.com
Mon Sep 12 20:46:26 EST 2005

Alex, could you keep an eye on these folk and be Canberra's "rep" on
this list?  No need to do much - just remind them once a month or so
that we exist and some of us are actually doing things. I don't expect
you to take a more active role as you could easily get sucked into more
than you bargain for. The Sydney folk could be creating a monolith,
whereas I prefer a more anarchic, spontaneous, loose organization in
which everyone finds roles that suit them, and does what they feel most
driven to do - AND keeps the rest of us broadly informed of what it is
they are doing, problems, successes etc.

I mention your name because (a) I know you drop in on ROEOZ every now
and again and (b) you know pretty well what's happening here.
Keith Thomas
www.evfit.com

Begin forwarded message: