[Peakoil] Andrew McNamara - PO in QLD Parliament

POLLARD,Sandy Sandy.POLLARD at dewr.gov.au
Thu Aug 25 13:59:07 EST 2005

Dear Peakniks

Thanks for welcoming me at the meetup last night.

1. As discussed in the context of resolutions at ALP seminars etc., here
is a link to QLD MP Andrew McNamara's speech to the QLD Parliament:

http://www.energybulletin.net/4654.html

Suggestion is that resolutions be proposed at every (ALP) opportunity to
endorse these comments. If I find some time I'll look up the QLD Hansard
reference.

2. Link to peak oil designs (business card discussion):

http://www.cafepress.com/peakoilaware

(Note link at page top to free downloads of these designs)

3. Link to index of global PO groups:

http://oilawareness.meetup.com/

Cheers

Sandy Pollard

--

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may