[Peakoil] Public Talk Plan

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Fri Aug 5 15:27:59 EST 2005

Sounds great!

We should advertise it at Lyn Martin's talk on Wednesday.

On a realted matter, also need to devise some sort of basic constitution
for ACT Peak Oil featuring support for environment so we can join the cons
council.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list
http://act-peakoil.org

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 15:18:42 +1000, "Adrian Whitehead"
<ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au> wrote :

> Hi all,
>
> Planning to run a series of public talks on Oil Peak and Climate Change in
> the different town centers in October i.e. Central; Belconnon; Woden;
Tuggas