[Peakoil] Anyone there know Lyn Martin - author of forthcoming peak oil wor king paper# 61 for BTRE

David Jorm david.jorm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:14:28 EST 2005

Yes, a bunch of us attended a talk she gave about the paper. I'm sure
someone on the list caught her contact details, but I didn't. I
wouldn't hold out much hope of a positive response from her though,
she presented an unsurprising government view - "There might be a
problem, but kill em all and let economics sort them out".