[Peakoil] Anyone there know Lyn Martin - author of forthcoming peak oil wor king paper# 61 for BTRE

Peters, Nancy (LNG - AUS) Nancy.Peters at LexisNexis.com.au
Fri Apr 29 12:05:16 EST 2005

Hello,

I am a member of the Sydney Peak Oil group, and I was recently advised by
someone called Graham Edney, Senior Advisor Resources in Ian MacFarlane's
office (following my writing to John Howard's office re Peak Oil) that there
is a working paper currently listed as pending approval for release entitled
"Is the world running out of oil?: a review of the debate". The author is
Canberra based, and is named Lyn Martin. (her telephone # is on the btre
site). Does anybody in the Canberra group know her?

Cheers

Nancy Peters

PASS IT ON!

Visit http://www.thehungersite.com to give food to the hungry with just a
click -- every day and at no cost to you.

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose
or distribute this e-mail without the author's permission.  We have taken
precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this e-mail.
We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.