[Peakoil] Friday drinx

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Thu Apr 28 13:46:51 EST 2005

Sorry won't be able to make it, I'm heading to Sydney tomorrow (by train of
course!)

We need social events like this.

One idea Sarah had was a "Food of the Future" dinner. There is an all-
vegetarian fake-meat restaurant at Dickson called Au Lac. I enjoy eating
there because it gives me hope that I can live without oil-intensive meat-
food.

What other social/fund-raising ideas do people have?

Alex

P.S. I'll post some stuff on the meetup outcome this evening.

ACT Peak Oil discussion list
http://www.act-peakoil.org

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:35:09 +1000, "Leigh Kite" <lkite at tpg.com.au> wrote :

> Expressions of interest in Friday drinx around my place, open
invitation.  I have training so I won't be back until around 7:30, but
Harley, Sandra and Dean should be around from knock off time onwards.