[Peakoil-stall] RE: RE: O Week dates and market day stall

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Fri Jan 27 15:39:32 EST 2006

Adrian,

Yes please put us down for the collective stall.

Yes a society on the edge thing sounds great. Mad Max is just too prophetic.
Should we tie it in with a guest appearance from a local Peak Oil aware
notable such as Deb Foskey or keep that separate?

It would be great if the Mad Max screening etc could end or begin with an
informal forum on the issues raised. ie maybe not advertise it as such.

Does someone on/near campus want to take a lead organising this?

The email list discarded your message but To: and CC: people would have got
it. I'll add <ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au> as a valid sender.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list