[Peakoil-stall] RE: RE: O Week dates and market day stall

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Fri Jan 20 13:38:02 EST 2006

Yes I don't think incorporation has been required for affiliation to the
SA. One complication could be the list of student signatures being of
students who are not going to member of the SA after VSU begins on June 30?

So approach them as a student and see how far you get. I have a PDF of the
membership lists I'll send to you.

Thanks David

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list
http://act-peakoil.org

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:40:56 +1100, David Jorm <david.jorm at gmail.com>
wrote :

> So, how should we proceed? Should I approach them as a student about
setting
> up the club?
>
> On 1/20/06, Adrian Whitehead <ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au> wrote:
> >
> > You sure about incorporation? Couldn't a sub group be formed that is a
> > club
> > at ANU under the title of ANU Peak Oil, but shares the same lists etc as
> > ACT
> > Peak Oil (if enough students got keen they could do their own etc).
> >
> > Also thinking about the shared stall at oweek and what message we should
> > give, which lead me to think about ruining a combined campaigned on oil
> > peak
> > and climate  change with a survival of our society focus here in the
ACT,