[Peakoil-announce] Upcoming events

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Sun Feb 17 03:31:45 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

A couple of coming events:

Feb 29 - Mar 2 Corin forest
Corinbank, a green culture festival, featuring sessions on Peak Oil and
climate change. I've been invited to speak on behalf of ACT Peak Oil.
http://www.corinbank.com

14-15 March 2008 at the Rydges Lakeside Hotel, Canberra
Conference:
"Population, Peak Oil and Climate Change: their impact on the Millennium
Development Goals"
Hilites include Andrew McNamara, Queensland Minister for Sustainability,
Climate and Innovation, ASPO-Australia chairman Bruce Robinson, financial
analyst Peter Strachan, and one of our own members Paul Tranter from ADFA
http://www.population.org.au/events/

Alex Pollard
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil