[Peakoil-announce] Sustainable Transport Luncheon Seminar with Peter Newman

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Tue Aug 26 12:46:08 UTC 2008

For your information & dissemination

Sustainable Transport Luncheon Seminar

In conjunction with the Canberra Business Council, the Conservation Council
proudly presents; Rerouting our Future.
How can we reroute our transport choices to reduce our impact on the
environment?
What can we do to redirect our approach to transport to respond to climate
challenges?
What is the reality with restructuring our transport future to make it truly
sustainable?

Hear from Australia's leading exponent of sustainable transport, Peter Newman.
Professor Peter Newman is Professor of Sustainability and Director of the
Curtin University Sustainability Policy Institute. He was recently appointed
to the Infrastructure Australia Advisory Council, and is an engineer of the
Perth rail system.

DATE: Wednesday 3 September 2008
TIME: 12.30pm – 2.00pm
RSVP: By Monday 1 September 2008 COB
VENUE: Manuka Oval, Manuka Circle, Griffith
COST: $30 per person for lunch

For any event enquires please contact Kate Holland at the Canberra Business
Council on (02) 6247 4199,
info at canberrabusinesscouncil.com.au or book directly at
http://www.canberrabusinesscouncil.com.au

Genevieve Wauchope