[Peakoil-announce] Coming events

alex-po at trevbus.org alex-po at trevbus.org
Thu May 19 15:08:14 EST 2005

* Monthly meeting Wednesday 25th May 7pm
Location: TBD (does someone want to volunteer a their home?)
Agenda: Organising for the stall (stickers, posters, leaflets)
        Policy ideas, what we want to have happen

* "Food of the Future?" dinner Friday 27th May 7pm
Location: Au Lac restaurant Wooley St Dickson
Disparaged by vegetarians and meat-eaters alike, but still delicious,
try soy meat! There'll be soy chicken, soy beef and soy fish.
Discuss the pros and cons of soy meat in a future without cheap oil.
Cost: ~$26 per person. Proceeds go to producing Peak Oil stickers.

* Environment Expo Saturday June 4
Location: The Environment Centre,
          2 Kingsley Street, Acton
          (opposite Toad Hall at ANU)
We'll be running a stall and probably re-screening
"The End of Suburbia" -- a must-see
Volunteer to help out or just turn up and have a look around.

Please feel free to pass on to others.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list