[Peakoil-announce] Environment Expo links

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Sun Jun 5 22:20:19 EST 2005

Hi folks,

Here are some useful links from various exhibitors at the Environment Expo
held on Saturday:

First there's the organisers, the Conservation Council of the South East
Region and Canberra
http://www.ecoaction.net.au

The Home Energy Advice Team, a free advisory service for the ACT community
http://www.heat.net.au

A neat car-sharing scheme, already operating in Sydney, maybe soon in
Canberra too:
http://www.goget.com.au

Making you home sustainable, a book of helpful advice
http://www.derekwrigleydesign.id.au

Solar House Day Weekend of September 9 thru 11
http://www.solarhouseday.com

Flexibus and bustext
http://www.action.act.gov.au

We held a stall and handed out leaflets and stickers about Peak Oil.
Pleasingly lots of people had already heard about the issue.
Afterwards we screened End of Suburbia.

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list