[Peakoil-announce] Must read - eating after Peak Oil

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Wed Jul 6 12:48:28 EST 2005

This is essential reading. How will we eat?

http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/070505_world_stories.shtml#1

We need to get started on this. To be fully sustainable, we need about 1
hectare for every 10 people. Where do we find that land? Go to

http://act-peakoil.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=living_with_less_oil

and add your own suggestions to the editable web page.

I'm gonna join the Canberra Organic Growers Society. Their next meeting is
on Tuesday the 26th. Monthly meetings are held in Room 4 of the Griffin
Centre at 7.30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month. Be there!

Alex
O4O4873828

ACT Peak Oil discussion list
http://www.act-peakoil.org