[Peakoil-announce] Solar House Day 11 Sept

Adrian Whitehead ccserac.project1 at ecoaction.net.au
Wed Aug 10 12:57:52 EST 2005

Solar House Day 11 Sept

Hi all the solar house day is on the 11th of September.

They are looking for volunteers.

The idea is people do half a days work and then half a days tour saving the
cost of the ticket.

I thought the peak oil group could get a team together tour the houses
together in the morning, and then do an afternoon shift (we may have to do
the other way around).

We have three so far.

Feel free to email but I will be away till the 8th of September so please
email the volunteer organiser directly (CC in this email or see bellow
website)

There is also a public forum on Friday night looking at principles of Solar
House Design and Climate Change (see website below for more details).

See: http://www.ecoaction.net.au/ccserac.php?sec=104

Adrian

Adrian Whitehead
Project Officer
Conservation Council of the SE Region and Canberra
P: 6247 7808
F: 6248 5343
M: 0417 545 846