[Testlist] Professor Norman to speak at ACTPO AGM on November 26

Alex Pollard alex at trevbus.org
Sat Nov 8 19:24:13 EST 2014

I've drafted this announcement for the announcement list. I plan to
send it in HTML format ie not plain text, it looks much nicer and is more
engaging. I'm testing those settings on the exec list.

Also
the
ACTPeakOil twitter account now follows Prof Norman

Hi all,

Letting you know our AGM is on November 26.
Please come along and bring a friend or two. With light rail a big topic
of discussion it will be timely to hear from Prof. Barbara Norman on
transport options for Canberra:

http://actpeakoil.org.au/node/115

Presentation by
 Professor
Barbara Norman

 Foundation Chair, Urban and Regional
Planning
 Faculty of Business, Government &
Law
 "Transport options for
Canberra"
 ANU Emeritus
Faculty Building 1c, 24 Balmain Crescent

Australian National University ACT 0200

5.30 for 6pm
 Refreshments served at
5.30pm
 Wednesday 26 November 2014

The address will conclude at 7pm. After a 10 minute break, the
AGM of ACT Peak Oil will proceed. Members of the public are welcome to
attend and to join.