[Peakoil] available: - Political Psychology of Climate Change and Economist on oil future

karin karin at doctordemocracy.net
Thu Dec 15 15:19:05 EST 2016

This was a very interesting session.
.also The Economist of November 26 to December 2 had a big feature on where the oil industry is likely to be heading.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note5 on the Telstra Mobile Network
-------- Original message --------From: Clare de Castella Mackay <clare.decastella at anu.edu.au>
Subject: Presentation available:  Can Humans Survive Human Nature - The Political Psychology of Climate Change

Dear All

Thanks for registering for our seminar “Can Humans Survive Human Nature – The Political Psychology of Climate Change”, which was held on Tuesday.

John Rolls’ presentation is now available and can be downloaded from:

http://climate.anu.edu.au/news-events/can-humans-survive-human-nature-political-psychology-climate-change

Have a great Christmas break and we look forward to seeing you at ANU climate events in 2017.

Regards

Clare

Clare de Castella
Communications Manager

ANU Climate Change Institute / ANU Energy Change Institute
Frank Fenner Building (#141), Linnaeus Way

Australian National University, Canberra ACT 2601 Australia

w: +61 (0)2 6125 0633  |  m: +61 (0)438 208914

e: clare.decastella at anu.edu.au  |  w:
climate.anu.edu.au  /  energy.anu.edu.au

I’m at ANU on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.  If you need an urgent response on other days, please call 0438 208914.